Translate

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

IQAMA DOCUMENTS - SAUDI ARABIA

 

Follow us on Instagram travellingband.it



Before you enter Saudi I supposed I needed the following documents:

1.        Sponsoring letter from my employer

2.        Visa for Iqama

3.        Letter from the Employer addressed to Saudi Embassy in Copenhagen (to the chief of consulate office)

4.        Copy of employment contract with company/my signatures attested by chamber of commerce

5.        Medical Report with enclosed HIV negative test (the form of the medical report is a standard one you can download also from the danish agency website I mention below)

6.        Negative Criminal Report (in Italy is “Certificato Penale” and shall be in original)

7.        University diploma

 

Instead of applying from Italy through VFS Tasheel and thanks to the fact I’m resident in Denmark, I applied through an agency in Copenhagen (saudiservice.dk); indeed I could provide simply a pdf for all above points and n.3 was not even required.

 

P.S.: If you are an engineer, to avoid the need to provide more evidence of your studies and further steps in Saudi, it is preferable to mention another title, like sales manager.

 

I got the visa on my passport in a couple of hours.

 

After entering Saudi I had to:

·       Provide copy of the visa + boarding n. to my company

·       Go through medical check (Xray + urin test + blood test)

·       In 3 days the results and shared in the system, your Employer can complete the application


Basically I got my iqama in less than a week after I entered Saudi

 

Afterwards you need to validate it (with your finger print) on an absher machine (you’ll find them in most of shopping mall and shops).

 

Than you simply wait for the hard copy, than you assign your phone n. to your iqama n. and you can open a bank account and apply for the driver licence.


No comments:

Post a Comment