Translate

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

BLACK DIAMOND AND THE ROYAL LIBRARY GARDEN

 Hej, ciao,



The Black Diamond is the new building, an extension, of the Royal Danish Library, it was completed in 1999 and when I came to Copenhagen for the first time 21 years ago it was the innovation.



The building is always charming, outside, inside, by day and by night.



You can visit The Royal Danish Library from the new building to the old one by a bridge.



But don’t miss to visit also The Royal Library Garden jut behind the buildings, it is one of my special places in Copenhagen, I discovered it by chance on my first day in the City, I was there also today.





The Royal Library Garden is a quite place in the city centre, beside the Danish Parliament where you can always find someone who is reading a book, play guitar, walk around or someone like me today that run in just to have a pleasure of a so beautiful place.





No comments:

Post a Comment