Translate

Monday, March 8, 2021

International Women’s Day

 Hej, Ciao,

I’m back!

After more than two years, I’ve decided to write again on my blog, with new ideas, a new language and new helpers...my daughters!

Why I stopped writing my blog I don’t know, really.

Why I’ve decide to restart is easy... I love to share info, ideas and funny facts.

Why today...because I think it is the best way to celebrate this important day, 

The International Woman’s Day



This afternoon I was in the kitchen with my daughters to make the TORTELLINI, on a sunny day and the laughs, the happiness, the great job we can do when we work together gave me the impulse to ask them for their help on restarting to write the blog, between a slice of pasta and a bunch of stuffed meat they said YES!


Here we are, mom and daughters, best women team ever!



Thanks to Londonforblondies.com, adocchio.com and madanddelicacy.com for teaching us how to do it!








No comments:

Post a Comment